Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

My New Do!

 
Here is the bald clean slate starting out! 
Scott and I are going on a date tonight that we've planned for a while. Dinner at Ellerbe's in Ft. Worth, Willie Nelson at Billy Bob's and the Hyatt for the night! I've been a little down because of the side effects from chemo and I haven't felt the prettiest. I decided last night that I wanted to look like a normal pretty wife and not the pitiful chemo wife. Hence, wig shopping!

Cindy joined me this morning and we headed to Mimi's in North Dallas. The ladies were great and we had fun trying on wigs. 
And the winner!!!! I love my new wig. It doesn't feel like my head is suffocating and it is something I wouldn't have done before. I think I really like it. Gray told me, "I don't like it, I just like the bald." Bella asked if I would just wear hats to work, she's a little unsure. They'll get used to it, just like they've gotten used to the bald.

14 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at how beautiful you look in ALL THOSE PICTURES! Options girl, options! 😍😍Come see me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful but you are naturally. Enjoy your date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful but you are naturally. Enjoy your date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...... with wig or without!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!! Love it! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're adorable in it but seriously still so darn pretty bald too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful in all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had so much fun! Love you and the one we picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking the new do !! have fun sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik