Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

This Just Sucks

That is all I can say about chemo. I feel nauseous like I did when I was pregnant with both my kids but without the promise and joy of a new baby.

I knew I would feel gross, but I had no idea. Hopefully, day 5 will be better tomorrow. Nothing really tastes good, especially water, which is weird. I hope my taste buds come back soon.

I am getting used to the hair. It's not so bad and really fast to fix. It will be less of a shock when it starts to really fall out soon.

Yesterday, mom, Lisa, Bella, and I got out for a bit. I didn't know that Lisa snuck this picture, but I have to admit that I love it. It was one of those moments of "I never want to let my baby go." She has been so worried about me and so sweet. I know this whole journey will help make my kids better people too. It will be a challenge for us all, but we will all be stronger in the end.

5 comments:

  1. I love that picture! You are both so beautiful and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thanks for sharing your blog. I pray that this journey makes us all better people. I love this picture! It reminds me to appreciate the little things in life, a moment, a hug, a laugh, a kiss, and bright pink lipstick. Love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. You and your daughter together is beautiful. My love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this. You and your daughter together is beautiful. My love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik