Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Paying it Forward

Triple Negative Breast Cancer Awareness Day is March 3.

March 2nd marks the one year anniversary of my double mastectomy. Little did I know that it would be a series of 4 surgeries and multiple visits to the plastic surgeon before I could get some semblance of natural looking breasts back. (But still no nipples :))

TNBC accounts for 30% of all breast cancers and is the rarer and more aggressive type. It is also more likely to reoccur. Often it is harder to detect metastasis since no blood work can show a possible recurrence.

Please consider donating to my page for TNBC Awareness. 100% of my fundraising goes to TNBC research.

Here is the link to my page.

Blessings,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik