Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's Harder Than it Looks


So this is the work that goes into concealing the real face of cancer. A little over three months into chemo and I am down to a few eyebrow hairs and eyelashes.

It's harder than it looks to get ready in the morning. You have to draw/paint on your eyebrows and master fake lashes. Fake lashes take more practice than I ever imagined. I've found some that I like but it still takes forever in the mornings. For those of you that say, "Man, you look great!" you don't see the starting point in the morning. Praise the Lord that I loved makeup before all this!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful with or without makeup:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the heart that makes you beautiful......the fleah is just an extra blessing and you beauty shines through on all levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik